Wednesday 13 August 2014

My Night Time Skin Care Routine

So I'm the type of girl that likes to try new products! I'm constantly looking at reviews and seeing what my favourite You Tubers and Make Up artists are raving about. I like to turn to them for some of my beauty needs and I really turn to them regularly for cleansers, toners, creams, eye creams, whatever. So after many empty bottles, blemishes and black heads. I have found a few products that I love and swear by! 


 So for starters I like to cleanse my face with Clean&Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser in the scent cumber melon. This cleanser has tiny beads that you massage into your skin and they burst as you cleanse, I'm sure a lot of you guys are familiar with this product as it's available at almost every single department and drug store around.



 So after I cleanse I go in with a more expensive product. A toner by Mario Badescu. It's made for combination skin and a little goes a long way!! This toner "Lotion" as the industry calls it smells like it works. and believe me it does. This product is available on the Mario Badescu website/ Here's a link to the site:    Mario Badescu







Now after my toner I like to go in with my night cream ad for this I use
 TolĂ©ra

**purchasing this product is a little tricky since you can only purchase it online as a professional  esthetician or dermatologist or you can go into your local spa and see if they sell it. Mine does and my school provides this line of product for me to use on clients and fellow classmates.**







And that's about it for my night time routine. Have you used any of these products? Tell me what you like to use and what you thought of this post. I'll be back with my day time routine in a few days!

Have a great day everyone!

 xxoo-Katience Rich Emulsion - Nourishing and Desensitizing Cream by Dr. Renaud












No comments:

Post a Comment