Friday 22 August 2014

50 Facts About Me!



  1. I love You Tube
  2. I put a pinch of salt into my hot chocolate
  3. I love going to karaoke, even though I don't go up and sing
  4. I can not sleep alone after watching horror movies
  5.  I have one perfect Niece and two twin foster nephews
  6. I play Hay Day =)
  7. I have two cats. Zazu and Zelda
  8. Eating meat gives me an awful stomach ache and usually gets me sick for a few days
  9. Applying make-up makes me extremely happy
  10. I was an Esthetician student at Lambton College
  11. I love DIY's but I hardly try any
  12. New Girl is my favourite show at the moment
  13. White Moscato from Barefoot is my favourite wine
  14. I'm a pisces
  15. I love Sashimi!
  16. I'm always listening to new music
  17. I've tried to do P90X  three times and failed miserably  
  18. I am Canadian
  19. I HATE SPIDERS
  20. Zoella is my beauty and style icon
  21. I can speak a few words in Japanese
  22. Sometimes I get anxiety while in crowds
  23. I do not have a best friend
  24. Everyday, I feel lucky to have a sister.
  25. I don't mind watching Netflix all day
  26. I believe in ghosts.
  27. I am 5 foot, 2 and a half inches tall. the half inch makes all the difference. 
  28. I want to travel the World
  29. I get really grumpy when I'm hungry
  30. I am scared of the dark
  31. I love crime documentaries 
  32. I have always wanted to like in the U.K
  33. I love astronomy, even though I hardly understand it
  34. Sailor Moon was my favourite show growing up. I still love it.
  35. I am not a gamer, but I sometimes play Diablo III
  36. Blogging makes me extremely happy
  37. Throughout primary school, I was always a lead in the plays and musicals
  38. I cried at a Hilary Duff concert when I was 13, when she walked out on stage. I was so happy
  39. I love anything that's coffee flavoured or orange creamsicle flavoured 
  40. Despite loving coffee flavoured food, I do not enjoy drinking coffee. 
  41. I act quiet and shy most of the time, but the people who know me best, know I'm loud and fun
  42. I LOVE Snooki & Jwoww. As a show and as individual people!
  43. I want to work on a cruise ship
  44. Iv'e always wanted an English, or Australian accent.
  45. Orange Is The New Black is PHENOMENAL
  46. Dill pickles are my favourite food
  47. I grew up listening to a wide range of music, from Conway Twitty to Elvis to Madonna
  48. Because of Paranormal Activity, I have to tuck the blanket under my toes so a ghost wont pull me out of bed. Yes, I believe my blanket will protect me.
  49. I wish I enjoyed working out. but I really don't. I hate it!
  50. I cry..A lot and for stupid random things but I really do try to stay as positive as I can!
  51. **BONUS** Everyone in my life right now, deserves to be apart of it and I couldn't be more thankful for each and everyone of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment