Sunday 7 September 2014

My Favourite BH Cosmetics Lipsticks

So I'm a big fan of BH Cosmetics! I have a fair amount of products from the company ranging from concealers to lip glosses. But today I really wanted to focus on my four favourite lipsticks from BHC 
So I'm just going to jump right in and get started!








Te Amo
This colour is a true red with blue undertones. Any lip colour with a blue undertone will make your teeth appear whiter, and who doesn't like that, am I right? Anyway, I really like this colour because it's so pigmented, creamy, lasts a really long time, and it doesn't bleed, which I find happens a lot with reds. 




Moody Merlot
Now, this isn't my favourite dark red but it's a close second, My favourite is Kate Moss 107. The difference between these two lipsticks is the longevity. BHC lasts a lot longer, but the colour is slightly more brown than 107 and 107 has way more blue undertones.  BHC doesn't smell as delicious as 107 but 107 is slightly more expensive. Both colours are gorgeous and similar, but if I'm going out for a while, BHC Is my go to for a dark lip.






Pop Cultured 

Barbie. All of my barbie's I had as a child had this colour of lip. So when I seen it, I was instantly taken down memory lane and added it to my cart! Like every BHC Lipstick, this colour lasts FOR EVER! Perfectly pigmented and just an all around gorgeous pink!




Forever Nude
Every girl needs at least one nude lipstick in her lip collection. even if it's to place on top of another colour, there a great piece to any collection. This nude, I wouldn't say is the best formulated shade out there but it does it's job. this shade lasts a long time like the others and is petty pigmented, which again, is awesome.






 I hope you liked this blog post! please be sure to leave me a comment if there is anything you want to see on my blog next!  Xoxo- Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment