Tuesday 21 April 2015

Vlogging!




A few of you already know that I have recently started Vlogging again.!! Yay!


Back in 2009 I started my Youtube channel but stopped filming only a few months after I started. Since starting my Blog I've been getting a lot of emails of people asking me to Vlog my days and share it, So since I enjoyed Vlogging years ago I thought it was a great time to start again.


Right now I do not have a set schedual of days where I will upload but I'm leaning towards every Sunday and maybe one vlog mid week. I'll see how it goes and how fast I can edit haha.





If theres anything specific you want to see, let me know and I'll try vlogging it as best I can!

I'm really excited for this and I hope you guys are too! 

Here's my first Vlog!!!  




Xxoo - Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment