Friday 4 December 2015

November Favourites


November is almost over! Where did my year go?! Anyone else wondering where it went? 

So I've been loving  few things this month that I wanted to share with you because I'm completely obsessed and its become a problem! So lets just get started so you can be just as excited as I am. =)


Beauty Favourites

TheBalm has created 7 matte lip shades and I received one in my Ipsy glam bag last month. I used it once and forgot about it until this month. The shade I received is called Committed and that's exactly what I am to the shade. I've used this everyday that I've applied make up. The shade is a pinky nude that glides on smooth. The colour is very pigmented and stays on for quite sometime. Besides the colour and staying power if this matte lipstick is the smell. Chocolate mint?! Yes please!!  Check this lipstick out, I'm confident you'll love it just as much as I do! 


Morphe eyeshadows have quickly become my favourite shadows I use them every day I wear make up and am constantly buying more. The two shades I want to rave about today are Birthday Suit and Marbleized. 
Birthday Suit is a matte light brown. I use this all over my lid to add depth to my eye. This shade blends in with my skin tone so well it looks quite natural when I wear it by its self. It's an easy shade to work with and like all Morphe shadows, it blends out very well! 
Marbelized is a beautiful golden brown shade. It shimmers, it shines. It does everything a shimmer shadow should. it blends beautifully and stays where I apply it. I have no trouble with these shadows creasing which is a major bonus and I also don't get much fall out. When I use this shadow I apply it on my outer corner over top of Birthday Suit. Adding this shade to a matte shadow will instantly spice up your look and add dimension to your eye. Give it a try. I think you'll like it! 
Pur-lisse BB Tinted moist cream

I also received this in my Ipsy glam bag back in October and started using it this month because the weather got colder and the air became dry so why not use this, Cover up blemishes and moisturize at the same time? The coverage with this product surprised me. I didn't expect it to be as pigmented as it is and I didn't expect it to have the coverage it did. Personally I have to apply this at least twice a day to keep it looking fresh but for me that's not an issue since I usually refresh my make up twice anyway. Give this a try if you're looking for a lighter alternative to foundation.
Nani Long lasting lip gloss

Now this collection is a steal! Why? because I got all 38 colours for $40! These colours range from pink, red and brown. they are all matte lip glosses that finish like a matte lip stick. They apply nicely, last long and are highly pigmented. These glosses don't smell like anything and some of them are shimmer shades. Try these glosses out. You'll fall in love with the shades and be overwhelmed with all the colours! 



Non Beauty Favourites

Greek seaside candle from febreze 
Wow! Everything about this candle makes me happy. It smells like  airy seaside summers, salt and flowers. It's incredible haha. The only downfall to these candles is that they burn fast. I wish they would last longer but to be honest I dont care how many times I have to repurchase this. I'll always be happy. 


Happy planet chocolate banana protein smoothie 
 I'm obsessed and currently drinking this! I've turned away from chocolate banana anything for years and one day while at work someone was drinking this and I was curious about it so after work I bought one and I've been hooked ever since! This shake is delicious and made right here in Canada! Happy planet products are amazing and I love all their products, especially the Thai coconut soup (Thats another blog post) So if you ever see this drink, try it or the other flavours they have, I'm sure there's one for everyone! 


That's it for my favourites! a small post but full of great things I think you'll love! remember to comment if you've tried any of these products! Let me know what you think!

Happy Holidays!
Xxoo - Katie







No comments:

Post a Comment