Thursday 14 January 2016

New year, New blog.



New year new me? How about New year new blog?!

Welcome to my new and updated blog. Things got a bit different here. New colours and set up. Even a new name! 

I decided to make this change to make my blog a little more personal.  Don't worry, I'll still be posting the same content. I just wanted my page to have a new look that everyone could enjoy. Knowing me, I'll change a few things here and there to keep up with the seasons but the name will always be the same. 

Using my name makes it easier not just for me but for readers as well. Everything is all under one name which makes searching for things that much easier.

Anyway I really hope you all like the new look! P.S (TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!)

Happy new year, Everyone!

                                                                Katie - Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment