Tuesday 22 November 2016

50 more facts about me



First things first. I haven't blogged in a while. This past summer has been tough. I'm not exactly sure how I made it through but I did and I'm thankful.

So because I haven't blogged in a while I've decided to start back up again in a fun way. I get a few emails asking for more facts about me and it's one of my most popular posts so why not do another one. =) 

Let's get started!


  1.  I love to dance. I'm just really bad at it.
  2. I'm a social person but I love hanging out alone.
  3. I love playing Hearthstone.
  4. I'm in a long distant relationship!
  5. I move WAY more than the average person.
  6. I'm not quite sure who I'm suppose to be but I have an idea of who I want to be.
  7. I love watching Joyce Meyer.
  8. I'm learning to speak Spanish. Very slowly.
  9. I'd love to move to Australia, The UK or South Africa
  10. I watch reruns of Braceface when I get ready for work
  11. I have purple hair.
  12. My laptop is so broken it probably shouldn't even work.
  13. I'd love to travel the world.
  14. The first thing I do in a hotel room is smell the shampoo and conditioner.
  15. I'm always singing.
  16. I dislike being cold.
  17. I want a big family.
  18. My goal in life is to be happy.
  19. Jeans are extremely uncomfortable.
  20. Drinking coffee gives me mild anxiety.
  21. Dresses are my favourite thing to wear. 
  22. I have a wallet in my purse but it only has expired cards and receipts in it.
  23. I often think about starting a Youtube channel.
  24. Music can always cheer me up.
  25. I could easily live off Ramen.
  26. I could also live off of peppermint and green tea.
  27. I am not materialistic. However, I am a sentimentalist.
  28. Math eludes me. I just cant do it.
  29. I love writing. Too bad I have poor sentence structure and punctuation skills.
  30. I've always wanted a walk in closet with a dressing table.
  31. My boyfriend is an artist and I genuinely love each piece he creates.
  32. I love animals. I want them all as pets.
  33. I remember almost every dream I have.
  34. I'm a huge day dreamer.
  35. I'm a procrastinator.
  36.  I'm terrified of any noise I hear in the dark.
  37. I love hugs.
  38. I'm a messy person.
  39. I love Christmas pajamas
  40. I cry if I'm mad, happy, scared or excited.
  41. I like really hot showers.
  42. I'd like to move to Costa Rica before I'm 30.
  43. I love all the foods that are bad for me and I have no problem getting a second helping of them.
  44. I love to cook.
  45. I didn't apply for my current job. I walked in and proved I could do it and I was hired.
  46. I love when my hair is curled.
  47. Two years ago I prayed for someone and I met him a few months later.
  48. I love stories based on true events.
  49. I'm a big fan of Animal Crossing.
  50. I can't handle looking at bones and blood. They make me want to pass out.
Okay. there's 50. That was harder to do the second time around. Had to make sure I didn't repeat any from the first post! Hope you all enjoyed reading a few random things, if you have some of the same facts about yourself let me know down below!

                                      xxoo - Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment