Friday 1 September 2023

It's been a while... A long while.

 


Where do I begin...


It's been about a decade since I updated this blog and man has my life changed. 


I'm no longer in my 20's =( haha

No longer tied down to a life I never wanted

No longer living in my home country. 



Some things that have stayed the same are my love for beauty, lifestyle, and life. 

I'm married now, living in Central America. Estoy aprendiendo a hablar espanol! I still need a lot of practice though. 

I'm currently on a health and fitness journey after being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease.

I'm also trying to heal childhood trauma, and learning how to navigate it all in this new country.


I don't know how much I'll update this blog or what I'll post. Maybe a mix of everything I'm doing?

anyway, If you're reading this...Hi! I hope you're doing well. 







xxoo - Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment