Friday 13 March 2015

Spring Cleaning!


I don't know if ya'll have noticed but the snow is MELTING!!! If you're reading this and you don't have snow where you are......well I'm envious.

There is something so satisfying about knowing the snow is going away, maybe it's because I know the trees and grass are going to be green in a matter of a few weeks, and the weather is just going to keep getting better. What ever it is, I'm excited and I can't wait!

Spring reminds us all of fresh, new, and clean beginnings so I thought I'd share with you a few little ways to welcome the new season and how to make the most of the exciting feeling were all having for this weather!




1. Open the curtains!
Let the sun in and feel it's warmth on your skin!
2.Eat cleaner!
Spring is clean and refreshing! your diet should be too. chop up some veggies and fruit and munch out!
3. Exercise!
Yeah I know.... But come on,  spring is all about transformations and new beginnings and you should be a part of that
4. Go through your clothes
Revamp that wardrobe and donate your old clothes..you know the ones you said you'd wear again but never did. ;)
5.Cut your hair or get new make-up
Change is good! get with the season!
6.Pamper yourself!
Moisturize! Winter is a dry season, get a head start on healthier skin!
7.Evaluate your skin care!
Have a fresh start with cleaner skin, revamp your routine!
8.Clean your social media's.
delete the people that do more harm than good. You're news feeds should be filled with positivity and knowledge not rants about getting the wrong fast food order or how your parents suck and "they just don't get it". Ain't nobody got time for that!
9.Clean your mind!
make an effort everyday to start fresh. Smile and think positive and you'll be surprised just how much better you're days become.
10.Open your windows!
Let the fresh air in. take it in and enjoy it. Winter is almost gone! Welcome spring into your home as soon as you can. 

So these are just the small ways I prepare for spring in my life and mind. If you have anything to add let me know because I'm always interested in knowing what everyone else does to welcome ad embrace the great weather.
If you were interested in making a few changes, I hope this gave you a few ideas and inspiration. As always let me know what you though in the comments below!

Happy spring time, everyone!


                                                    xxoo - Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment